Lisa & Sven Media GbR
Photography and film
Magstadter Straße 7/1
Lisa Jöchler, Sven Cichowicz
Person responsible for the content:
Phone No.: +49 172 726 79 41
VAT identification number:
Website design and programming:
Two Brothers Studio
All content on this website is protected under copyright.
Photographs are not to be downloaded, reproduced, copied, stored, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way, alone or with any other material, or by use of computer or other electronic means without the written permission of Lisa Jöchler or Sven Cichowicz. The contents of this website may also be subject to the rights of third parties.
© 2024 Lisa & Sven Media GbR
1. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When you access our website www.lisaandsven.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who the request came from and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
2. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR
This is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b of the GDPR.
The cookies we set
a) Email newsletter cookies
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services. Cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications, which may only be valid for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
b) Form-related cookies
If you submit data through a form such as those found on our contact page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
c) Third-party cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, one of the most widely used analytics solutions on the Internet for helping us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may, for example, track how long you spend on the website and which pages you visit.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please visit the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. More on this in the following section:
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Linked-In, Pinterest, Vimeo and Instagram on our website based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR in order to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be viewed as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be ensured by the respective provider. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to best protect visitors to our website.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which are operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
If you access a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly to your browser by Instagram and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information will also be published on your Instagram account and shown to your contacts there.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. Further information can be found in Instagram’s data protection declaration (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388).
b) Use of Vimeo plugins
We use the video provider Vimeo, among others, to integrate videos. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo, LLC, with headquarters at 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011.
On some of our websites we use plugins from Vimeo. If you access the sites on our website that have such a plugin – for example our media library – a connection will be established to the Vimeo servers and the plugin will be displayed. This sends information to the Vimeo server about which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged in to Vimeo as a member, Vimeo assigns this information to your personal user account. When you use the plugin, such as clicking on the start button of a video, this information is also assigned to your user account. You can prevent this assignment by logging out of your Vimeo user account before using our website and deleting the corresponding Vimeo cookies.
Further information on data processing and information on data protection by Vimeo can be found at https://vimeo.com/privacy.
5. Your rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is necessary;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you use it to assert, need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, provided there are reasons for doing so.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send us an email.
6. Data security
When visiting our website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Currentness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is valid as of December 2023.